Are you looking for
- support with the ups and downs of daily life?
- a chance to slow down
- a place of quiet and prayer in the city
Respectful of all denominations, drawing on the Celtic awareness of God present in every aspect of our daily life, Well.com provides a safe, professional space for you to think and to pray . . . Somewhere to slow down . . . to find rest . . . to experience peace of mind . . . to know that God is with you
At well.com we offer
- Quiet space to think/pray
- Prayer pauses with a Celtic Christian flavour: every
day 15mins 12.30pm
- Individual sessions with professionals : CBT
therapist, Spiritual director.
- A variety of suggestions/activities to provide encouragement and support for you in your daily life and in your your relationship with God.
Call in with us for a space where you can find piece and quiet, a chance to pray, or phone to arrange a time to chat about the possibility of one-to-one session of spiritual direction with Breige or CBT therapy with Alan.
To download an information leaflet about well.com click hereHERE
For and article and more about well.com click here
7-9 Antrim Rd, Belfast BT15 2BE
Tel : 077 1749 6686